About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Thank You

Dan's out of hospital.
CT scans came back fine, we still don't know what caused the fits but at least he's home now.
Can't wait to see him, apparently he's a lot more himself now and doesn't remember anything from the seizures, which in the long run is probably a good thing.
Honestly, a great weight has been lifted now.

Today, I've been mega lazy. Didn't get up till about 14:30 and then just lazed around at home whilst mum did some cooking haha. She made baked lemon cheesecake and apple pie. By the time I get back to uni I'm going to be even more whale like! Seriously; bless her though she does do a mean job in the kitchen.

So, tonight we went for a meal at Gary's. First time Gary has ever cooked for me and it was super tasty. Mum's pudding went down a treat after too.
Then went for a lovely drink with the girlies after watching a bit of (500) Days of Summer (again!) with the fam.

Eventful drive home, whilst myself and Amelia were have a sneakysnig we got scared on the pub car park (silly I know, but we fall into the habit of scaring each other in situations like that) so in the rush to get in the car and lock ourselves in, Amelia's door wouldn't close so she had to hold onto the door all the way back haha. Now, it was quite funny but as always our minds ran away with us and we started thinking what if a car goes by really fast and causes the door to fling open - to which I said I'd grab you mate and she said good I'm glad, haha. Then I realised if I'd do that we'd veer off the road so I told her and she said that's probably true and then we'd crash and die. Honestly, we're worst when we're together! haha. Still mega funny though. Turns out in our rush to get back in the car a part of Amelia's keyring had got stuck in the door handle outside - therefore stopping it from letting the door close! Haha. What silly girls we are!

On another note, haven't felt too chipper tonight but still enjoyed the catch-up! Tonsillitis feels a lot better, still taking the antibiotics.

Now watching Frank Skinner Live at the NIA. Haha, proper funny. Check it out!

Anyways,
Till next time,
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment