About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Thursday 1 April 2010

Blogging.

So, I used to have a blog on here before but I completely lost track of posting on it.
Logging into my account was weird because I saw posts from December 2008 and well, it was just odd reading over them again and how much I've changed as a person.
Although I haven't posted on Blogspot for over a year it doesn't mean I haven't been writing down my thoughts since then.
But, there's no point putting them up now because they are irrelevant now.
Maybe later I'll post some from the last couple of weeks as it's been quite interesting to say the least.
So, no matter how you've come across my blog enjoy the read and I'm sorry for my ramblings but this blog is more for me than anything or anyone else because I want to be able to look back on how I've changed in years or even months to come.

So, until then
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment