About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Friday 9 April 2010

hard to swallow nasty habits

TONSILLITIS.com

Kills today and I'm finally seeing what the Dr. was talking about when he said they had craters in them.

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.

Shame I've nearly finished the drugs for it.

Smoking doesn't help but, it's hard to swallow nasty habits.


All that being said, I'm getting on it tonight...hopefully!

Last night, I went out for a curry with my dad, nanna and great nanna - it was really nice, really enjoyed it.
When, I got back I sat and chatted with mummy for a bit and whilst chatting I had a facebook friend request from an extremely gorgeous Turkish man that my ex-teacher (and I suppose friend) knows. God knows why he added me but watch this space!

Tried to watch Inglorious Basterds last night, not very successfully mind. I wasn't paying much attention because Katie was telling me some very exciting news about a certain guy so I ended up chatting to her about that for a while. Honestly if this all works out between them it could be magic! :)
I shall try again over the weekend to watch IB though because from what I saw it does look good.

Today, I'm going to Kidderminster with Grandma- so should probably get ready.

Till next time,
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment