About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Friday 2 April 2010

Snakes and Ladders

So, here's a few more of the blogs I promised.


23rd March 2010


So, turns out Dan the lead singer in DissolvedIN the band that Katie works with most isn't going to be around tomorrow so the meeting has been cancelled. G.U.T.T.E.D.

I was well looking forward to it, but oh well I told her that after Uni finishes this week I'm free for the next three weeks if she's got anything going on.

I hope that it will happen because I've got really excited about this and I want to get involved in the industry.

Anyway, I can't wait for Saturday now. Looking forward to getting home and seeing everyone I kinda miss my old life.


Till next time,

J

x


24th March 2010


So, today has royally sucked. Instead of spending the day in London/Reading or even Sheffield I slept all day because of my fucked up sleeping pattern. Now it's 21:30 and I'm not even close to being tired so the cycle continues.

Also, Josh my flatmate, has gone away on a field trip today and I didn't get the chance to say goodbye. Oops. See you in three weeks Griffiths!

Anyway, after a really shit day I'm gonna try and get back into watching Lost to cheer me up :) WINERRRRRR.

Laters.


Till next time,

J

x


25th March 2010


Today is my last day of lectures before Easter. Really cannot be arsed to go in but wants to say goodbye to people.


Till next time,

J

x


25th March 2010


So, the lectures today were pretty pointless and half my course weren't in but it was still nice to say bye to the people that turned up and of course had my daily banter with Samuel.

I love when you find a friend who you can just take the piss out of and wind up and no matter what you know none of it will be taken to heart - you both know it's a joke.

Just me and Ben in the flat atm. Good job we're getting on.

Still, only one more day and I'm back home :) GET IN!

Must pack tomorrow or mother will kill me.


Till next time,

J

x


25th March 2010


OMG. Katie just tweeted me and asked if I was up for a party in Manchester tomorrow with a couple of her friends. HELL YES!

Staying at the Britannia Hotel :) Canny wait to finally meet her!

I can't believe how well we get on and I've not even met her in the flesh yet.

EXCITED.com


Till next time,

J

x


26th March 2010


Ok, so I'm officially shit.

Mum's coming to mine tomorrow for 13:30 and I'm going to Manc at like 17:25 today - I've not packed for home yet and I've not packed for Manc - again fuck you sleeping pattern!

Need to get a move onnnnnn.

Still, dead excited though - apparently Katie's friend Jake is bringing a mate who'll need some female attention ;) - Now I'm bricking it.

Right, need to prep - probs blog later.


Till next time,

J

x


26th March 2010


Finished prepping for tonight *winkwink* :P

Starting packing for home now - I mean I've chucked some shoes and a few tops in suitcase without looking.

Manc stuff is being sorted now - eeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't wait to get there - it's gonna be so much fun.

-

Shit.

Just found out that my Dad and Stepmum have split up.

Now it was my stepmum's decision and my dad didn't do anything wrong (this time) but it's because of his past indiscretions that they've split up now. - apparently she couldn't get over it and that they should never have got back together after the last time.

I told her it was the right decision and that I love her and Dan and Aimee and she won't lose contact with me and my brother Dan. (Yes, I have two brothers called Dan - confusing I know)

I'm still really gutted- I love that woman - but will see her next week hopefully.


Right, I'm off to Manchester now. Won't blog till tomorrow.


Till next time,

J

x




Only a few more to come now and then I can start posting my new stuff :)

Till next time guys,

J

x


No comments:

Post a Comment