About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Thursday 8 April 2010

Summer Sun

Yesterday me and Amelia drove up to Manchester to drop off stuff at her flat. It was really ace to go for a drive and as always have a few laughs along the way.
We both realised that we're probably going to get dementia - if we haven't got it already!
We also learnt that radio stations nowadays are full of shit. After flicking through our normal radio stations we realised that they all play the same songs on repeat.
Another thing that fucked me off, is that Kerrang! Radio doesn't even play rock music anymore. C'mon Kerrang! get your priorities right, I mean Alanis Morisette? Seriously? Fuck Off.
Later we tuned into ROCK FM hoping to her something a bit heavier than the likes of The Killers, Kids In Glass Houses, You Me At Six etc. but what did we get? Adam fucking Lambert! GetItRight!

Anyway, the sun decided to come out and play yesterday! About fucking time! We were loving it!

Last night Dan and I were supposed to be going to see Deb, Dan and Aimee but that got cancelled - apparently we're going to go to the pub next week instead - so I went to the cinema with Amelia instead. Saw Remember Me again. Love that film, it's sad and a bit depressing throughout - God I'm so cheery.
Haha, we decided to start an argument in the middle of the cinema - which was hilarious! lmao.
Stayed at Amelia's again last night, it's like a second home! haha.

SUNSHINE IS OUT TODAY!
Not a cloud in the sky. Been working in the garden catching some rays. LOVEIT!

Tonight, I'm going out for tea with my Dad and Nanna again. Should be good, same place as last week.

The next couple of days sound good. Maybe Safari Park on Saturday. Winner! :)

Off to enjoy the summer sun now; in a bizzle

Till next time,
J
x

P.S DISCLAIMER: All bands mentioned in this post I do like on some level but I just wish they weren't dominating rock radio & yes, I don't mind a bit of Alanis Morisette...oh god, I think I just sold my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment