About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Sunday 4 April 2010

family values

Still no news about Dan even though I've asked the fam about it, but they've not replied so we're still waiting this end.
Genuinely don't know how to feel about this.. I really just hope he's ok.

As for the my dad and stepmum spliting up - I definitely don't think they'll get back together. She didn't even tell him that Dan had gone into hospital, he had to find out secondhand which obviously isn't right - but she had her reasons and Dan is her main concern. I only hope that me and our Dan can be there for her and support her as much as we can.

Tonight, I went to my Nannas for a Sunday lunch with my Dad (who's living with her atm) and my Great Nanna. Was a really nice evening but as normal when everyone's had a glass of wine of two it ending in tears about things that have happened over the last decade. Things I barely remember.

Being in that house makes me truly sad because everything is a constant reminder of my Grandad. How can you miss someone your barely remember or knew so much. God, I wish he was here.

My Dad, royally upset me tonight. He said that he didn't care about helping me out with like picking me up from Uni etc. now, my nanna says he's lying and he does care but my dad says that my uncle has picked me up more times and that I never call him. But I'm sorry dad it swings both ways. You never call me, you didn't even call me to tell me you split up with your wife and you always blew me off when I came home - even when I gave you a weeks notice about me being back. So fuck you. Fuck you big time.

Right, off to watch Lost and then (500) Days of Summer to get my mind off things.

Till next time,
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment