About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Wednesday 18 August 2010

So, I know the last post was about only using my blogs to reach out to people; to educate, to inspire etc. But, I could really use some advice myself.
I've recently acquired a person's screen name for both Skype and AIM. Thing is, I got given them by a friend who knows the person; a person whom I don't know.

So, most of you are probably thinking, well what's the problem, right?

Well, the person who's screen names I have is, I suppose, what you could call a 'celebrity'.

Now, I'd just like to add them, have a bit of a chat y'know.
Nothing sordid or anything.

But, I really don't know whether to add them or not.
I don't want to overstep the mark and invade their privacy but at the same time they may not even accept me.

I just don't know what to do.
Help?

P.S I am aware of how pathetic this post is. I may regret posting it at a later date.
If I get some feedback I'll let you know what I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment