About Me

My photo
Communication, Media & Popular Music student. High aspirations. High expectations. Lover of all things music and movie related. Fashion. Festivals. Family. Friends. LiveTheDream. LoveLife NoRegrets. ♥

Saturday 1 May 2010

FML my life.

Ok, so I'm gonna bring you up to speed.

A few months ago (I actually can't remember when) I went out with Mike, who's off my course, and his mates in Liverpool. Eventually it ended up being just me, Mike and his friend Mark - who I've met a few times before.
Anyway, we all went back to mine and somehow stuff started to happen between me and Mark - whilst Mike was in the room (:O classy, I know) So then, not long after Mike said he was going to leave because he was tired and Mark stayed with me. Now, Mike hadn't twigged that anything was going on between me and Mark and even when I saw him the next week he never said anything.
So after that, I think I started to have a little crush on Mark. Except Mark has a girlfriend - who he's been with for like four years. Now, I don't advocate cheating because my dad has cheated on my mum and my step-mum - so, I've seen the repercussions. However, I still feel quite bad about doing it. But, not as bad as I feel about the fact that I like him and the fact that if he ever wanted a repeat of that night I would most likely not be able to say no - the thing about Mark is that he's very charming; he's definitely got the talk and he knows how to make me laugh.

Anyway, after that night I didn't see Mark; until last Thursday. Now again it was me, my friend Laura and Mike and his friends - Mark was one of them. Now, once I found out he was there I was thinking shit it might be awkward between us or whatever but, I was looking forward to seeing him again. So when i saw him it was a little bit awkward it was like a obligatory 'alright' and a nod of the head :/
Anyway after a few drinks it was all good and we had a great chat and a bit of banter - as always.
Now, the other friends that were there were Gary, Michael and Adam. Now I've met Gary a few times before also and he works at one of the bars I go to a lot and we've had some good chats and get on. Adam, I only met early on that day but he seemed like a nice guy and really made me laugh & Michael I've never met before although I did send him a 'rude' picture once hahaha. (At Mike and Mark's request of course :P)
Anyway, Laura and I got proper drunk and ended up making a friend that night - when I say friend I mean one of those people you love when you're drunk and you get on great, swap numbers and then never text each other like you say you will. But, it was fun all the same.
Eventually, we left and Laura, Mike, Mark, Gary and Michael came back to mine. We stayed up all night and carried on drinking all night - as we always do whenever Mike and his friends come back. Eventually, Mark had to leave about 8ish because he had work in the afternoon. Nothing happened between me and Mark this time - I hate to admit I was a bit gutted.
Then about an hour later Mike said he wanted to go and get food and sleep so both he and Michael went and Gary decided to stay and watch the rest of the film we had on. As soon as I came back from letting Mike and Michael out Laura decided she was going to go to sleep and left, leaving me and Gary.

It was alright, we were just having a laugh and everything and then he said do you wanna go on chatroulette and I said alright.
I thought this was a bit odd because I've only met him a few times and I don't know it just felt odd. Anyway, he kept bringing up by boobs and how he he'd heard I'd got them out before on chatroulette - you know hinting at me to get them out. I kept saying nooooo I can't, not in front of you etc.
Anyway (sorry, I've realised I've rambled A LOT) eventually it got to the point where he was touching me and I didn't stop him and then we eventually ended up having sex.
As soon as I did it I thought, oh god what have i done. I know I quite like Mark and I wouldn't regret it if I had sex with him but he's got a girlfriend. Thing is though, Gary also has a girlfriend. I know! I'm a 'bad' person - what makes it worse is she works at the same bar that Gary does, the one that I go to a lot! :( I don't even like Gary that way, that's what I don't get and then after he said to me basically did you wanna start something up on the side and i didn't know what to say so I said maybe. Thing is I don't really want to because, one I don't want to be the 'other woman' and two it could make it extremely awkward between us and between me and Mike.
The whole time I kept thinking I can't tell Mike any of this because he'll hate me blah blah blah. So yeah I really don't know what to do if Gary says anything to me!

Right, last bit now - I promise.
Monday night, me, Laura, her boyfriend Anthony, Dan and Mike went to this pub quiz. Now, earlier on in the day we'd decided to jib our lectures off and go sit in a beer garden and drink. So, we got proper drunk - we were drinking from 1:30 till about 5ish then we came back to mine had food and more drink and then went to the quiz and had even more drink - so it's safe to say I was pretty pretty smashed well, we all were.
Ok, things got a bit heavy when Anthony hit Laura in the stomach during an argument before the quiz - the made up but we were all pissed off about this. Now, I love Anthony normally he's great a really nice guy but that night I saw a different side to him. Anyway we all went off to the quiz - we came second!! wooop! - and Anthony said something really degrading about women and I said no don't say that and then we had an argument and I slapped him and then he shoved me. At this point I was pretty fucked off and stormed off out of there - closely followed by Mike who said he was so glad I'd done that and not just taken it. Laura, bless her, was completely oblivious to all this. Anyway to cut this very long story short more arguments were had when Laura found out what Ant did to me, the pub closed and we left; then Ant stormed off in a huff and we all went on to CaVa - the tequila bar. We went in and guess who was working!!!

Gary...AND his girlfriend! FML my life.

All was good, Gary served me - didn't give me a free drink though did he! Bastard. Hahaha, got a discount though ;)
Now, this is where my memory gets properly hazy. Laura says that I hinted to Mike about something to do with me and Gary - I don't remember. Anyway Mike wouldn't leave it alone and basically Laura took him to one side and told him everything - even about Mark. FML my life - or so I thought. Mike was really great about it all and wanted to know all the details hahaha - he's such a gossip! I asked if he hated me and he said no why, they're the ones in the wrong - thank fuck for that!

Shortly after we left and then I slipped off the curb and bashed my ankle and twisted my knee. FML my life...again!

Perfect way to end the night, eh?
So, more stuff happened after like falling out with flatmates etc. and last night I went to CaVa again but I really I cannot be bothered to bore you anymore. Hahaha. Maybe blog later about the rest :)

Till next time,
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment